Konami, in commemoration to their upcoming release of the full demo of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on December 13, plans to give all gamers across Japan a treat by giving exclusive prizes at demo booths installed in various tech stores starting December 15.
Sometimes it feel like Rockstar is just playing playing by its own rules, operating outside the normal boundaries of what gaming could and should be. Normally this is translated through the scope of its games – GTA IV’s detail, Red Dead’s scale, L.A Noire conversation. In Max Payne 3, though Rockstar has inherited a once groundbreaking but now typical action franchise, and has poured an unfathomable, amount of care ,attention and cold hard cash into it - so much so that the game is instantly elevated above its own heritage.
The opening a few scene – heck, even just the menus – have more personality than most shooters do in their entirety. Max the battle scarred alcoholic ex-cop with a painkiller addiction and a murdered family , sits mournfully in his grimy apartment, hurling scotch down his throat and chugging pain meds while the familiar refrains of the Max Payne tune jum in the background. Its all a far cry from the most third-person actioners and their throwaway storyline.
Add in multiplayer mode that the finally elevates Rockstar to real players in the online combat arena , and you’ve got the first summer blockbuster in years that’s as depressing as it is formidable
Share and Enjoy
As its name implies, Kick Buttowski Loco Launch is a racing game develop by Disney, based on the American animated television series Kick Buttowski. In the simple player racing game, you must try your best to make your vehicle go the farthest distance, reach the highest heights in order to get more stars and WOW points to upgrade the vehicle and the capabilities of Kick Buttowski. The racing game also features customizable vehicle, 10 levels with different scenes, matching rockin’ music, and Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
Disney Kick Buttowski Loco Launcho free game with a size of 17MB is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad running iOS 3.0 or later. If you’re interested, jump to App Store for more details.
Available Device : iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Share and Enjoy
Released this week to coincide with the 3D re-release of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, the BriskSaber game is available on Android Market. In it, you wield a lightsaber representing either the Dark Side or the Jedis and battle big-headed versions of your favorite Star Wars characters.
It is a fun, fast-paced game, that shows off some really attractive animation. The gameplay is also really simple. Players control a lightsaber and use it to slice and dice their enemies, be it the evil empire or the Jedi-loving Republic. Bigheaded caricatures of Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Death Star, Jabba The Hut, Jar Jar Binks and other beloved Star Wars icons will fly across the screen as the lightsaber slashes them in to pieces.
Download : Android Market
Share and Enjoy
Sony Xperia Pro
- This delayed Android 2.3 QWERTY-fied slider has now shifted back even further to a December release. Sony Ericsson is trumpeting it as the android blower for business type , though its poor punctuality hasn’t made a good first impression.
Man On A Ledge
- Avatar’s Sam Worthington star as a cop turned criminal turned suicide risk. As he’s being talked down from the titular ledge, it transpires that there’s more to his inclination to top himself than meet the eye, it’d be a dull film otherwise.
- A prequel to the original PlayStation Classic, and a return to the French platformers 2D roots, Origin features lovingly hand drawn landscape and characters and there’s not a single Raving Rabbid in sight. Ah Bliss
- The gadget uber-expo runs from January 10-13 and sees the entire tech community – Apart from apple – relocating to Las Vegas for its annual post-christmasgadget blow-out.
Share and Enjoy
Dystopic RPG revolutionary in more ways than one
The year is 2027 and the latest rage the world over is lopping of bits of your body and replacing them with cybernetics prosthetic. You play as cybernatically modified spy Adam Jensen who is out to undercover the reason behind a terrorist attack on his employer. The kicks of sixty-plus hour quest around the globe as your run, shoot, sneak and hack your way to under covering a conspiracy. Each mission allows for multiple approaches- its all up to you. This freedom is choice is truly liberating until you end up in four mandatory boss battles. That aside, the blade runner-esque tech-nor aesthetics are gorgeous and exploring and manipulating the intricately realised world they’ve made is real joy. The world its good.
PS3,XBOX 360,PC RM139
- Your quest begin in Detroit before moving on to man-made island with entire city stacked on top of another called Hengsha along with Montreal and Singapore.
- Exploring, fighting and solving quest get experience point that you can invest into your augs that range from a personal cloacking device to superstrenght to toss vending at hapless guard.
- Half the fun is coming up with your own way to infiltrate-style through the Mission Impossible-style through vents and hacking PC’s and locks or John woo style by shooting your way in.
Talk Is Cheap
- Conversation carry serious consequences and you’ll often have to persuade people to see your way things to give you important info. Or you can just punch them and mug them.